Pages - Menu

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Eric Ravilious and the Fry Art Gallery on BBC Radio 3

A fantastic feature on BBC Radio 3 this past Sunday about Eric Ravilious and his work.

"The richest and most evocative collection of Ravilious's work is to be found in a tiny gallery in the Essex town of Saffron Walden…"

Oh, that can only be one place I know and love so well: The Fry Art Gallery! Click here to listen to the full programme and to hear our chairman David Oelman speak to Alexandra Harris about some of the remarkable pieces from the collection on display at the gallery.

Eric Ravilious, Chalk Paths, watercolour on paper (1935)

I am counting down the days till I step foot in England again!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is looking amazing. Just a week ago while looking for gallery space for rent NYC I also went to an art gallery and saw a similar art there. It was wonderful and I loved it. Hope I will also be able to plan for a similar event.

    ReplyDelete