Pages - Menu

Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Riches


This post is for those beautiful souls out there who make me 
wonder on a daily basis why I should be so very lucky in friends...

Where would I be if I had not
seen the M5 cluster
gone to the Shahnameh lecture at the Fitzwilliam
started a fire in the printmaking room
canoed in a downpour
said ridiculous things about lunar eclipses
seen LB at CG
found a DLS compatriot
waited near a wooden bridge
wandered through a village with a crooked house
found two angels on Saxon Road and Argyle Street 
driven to the Cape
sketched a floating garden
seen a road race
started to sail
learned to skate
been reminded with so much kindness of places like this?


I should instead be very lonely and very lost. 
I should remap the stars...you are the constellations up there. 









1 comment:

  1. If you are "lucky in friends" it is because they in turn value your friendship and appreciate your special qualities.
    Colin

    ReplyDelete