Pages - Menu

Saturday, March 21, 2015

End of the season


What a long and beautiful winter it has been. In two weeks the rink will close and I will very shortly be in the throes of some serious skating-withdrawal. It will be good to have warm weather again, but I miss the snow already. In all honesty…next winter cannot come soon enough!

Last week I had such an amazing and unexpected surprise: a trophy for the "Most Improved Skater 2014-15"! Engraved and everything. These guys at the rink are so kind and so sweet. Did you know they chip in and give all the ladies chocolate for Valentine's Day every year? Something like twenty boxes… 


Don't know how I managed to come across this wonderful and new community of people, but they skated into my life and completely transformed the start of 2015 for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment